payment optionsPayment Options

We have a variety of payment options available including cash, cheque, debit, credit card and eTransfer.

Extended Health Medical Plans

Client Intake Form Link – Our counsellors are designated as:

  • Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC),
  • Register Clinical Social Workers (RCSW)
  • Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC).

They are covered through many extended health benefits plans; however, this depends on your benefit plan.

Before you contact us:

Client Intake Form Link – Please determine whether you have extended health care coverage and find out the extent to which you will be reimbursed.

  1. Does my plan cover Registered Clinical Counselors (RCC), Registered Clinical Social Workers (RCSW), or Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC)?
  2. How much does my plan cover per calendar year?

Please note that you will be required to pay our fee upfront then submit the receipt to your Health Benefits Plan Provider for reimbursement.

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Client Intake Form Link – We contract with most of the Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), and Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) in BC including HC EAP, FSEAP, Arete, HumanaCare, E4Health, and Solareh, and have extensive experience with workplace conflict. The number of sessions available depend on your plan.

Please consult with your Human Resources Department in order to determine whether or not you are covered by an EAP or EFAP.

First Nations Clients

Client Intake Form Link – Our counsellors are contracted to the First Nation Health Authority (FNHA) as well as other individual bands. If you have First Nation Status, you may be eligible to receive funding for counselling services.  You will also need a Personal Health Number (PHN) also known as a BC Care Card.

Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP)

Client Intake Form Link – If you have been a victim, are an immediate family member of a victim, or are a witness to a crime in British Columbia and have a claim number, you may qualify for financial assistance (funding) for our counselling services.
Ruth-Ann Stewart and Susan Giles are registered to the CVAP.


Client Intake Form Link – If you have been in a motor vehicle accident you may qualify for financial assistance (funding) for our counselling services.  You will need a referral from ICBC and a Claim #.

Residential Historical Abuse Program (RHAP)

Client Intake Form Link – The Residential Historical Abuse Program (RHAP) funds counselling for adults who were sexually abused when they were a child living in a provincial government foster home, group home or residential facility.

Sliding Scale FeeWe are accepting new clients, no wait list!

Client Intake Form Link – We also offer counselling services by Master Level Interns as well as fully qualified therapists at a substantially reduced cost.  The Sliding Scale Fee is based on your gross family monthly income (before taxes) and helps to ensure that your fee is proportionate to your income.  Please be prepared to provide information about all sources of income.  We realize that your financial circumstances may change at which time we would reassess your fee which could increase or decrease depending on your circumstances.

Sliding Scale Fee does not apply to clients who have coverage through an Extended Health Benefits plan.

Please note that the number of sessions provided by interns are limited as our Interns are only here for a short period of time. After your 6th session, you and your counsellor will evaluate how the counselling is going and decide on how many more sessions are required.